Services which you can find in specialized Science and Technology Park of Institute of Physics
- Creating and implementing laser technologies in the industryTechnologies for surface and volumetric labeling, micro-processing, modification, resolution, cutting, drilling, and welding of materials using short and ultra-short pulse lasers.
Service code - MO-01
- Development of specialized solid state and fiber lasers
- Design of dielectric optical coatings and production of small batches
- Modeling of a waveguide and photonic crystal structures and light propagation in them
- Development of 3D technology and robotics
- Investigations of chemical and phase composition of thin (2-3 nm) surface layers. Determination of depth profiles of chemical composition.
- Industrial designDeveloping a product's industrial design includes the following steps:
1) Concept generation - search for product design ideas in different design contexts. User experience projection. Design philosophy.
2) Product design development: body, shape, materials, textures, textures, graphics - aesthetics.
3) Packaging design.
4) Product visualization - 3ds Max / Vray program performs geometric visualization of designs using realistic lighting, material and color simulation.
5) Product visual animation - the 3ds Max / Vray program creates an animation that can be used in a variety of ways - from technical to aesthetic or promotional video.
Service code: IN-01
- DesignDesign of parts, assemblies, and prototypes for usual production and 3D printing. SolidWorks and AutoCAD software packages are used for design.
Service code - IN-02
- CNC turning, millingThe production uses state-of-the-art programmable machines (accuracy at 20 microns)
Service code: IN-03
- Laser welding
- Laser micro processing
- Laser glass carvingLaser carving is one of the most effective ways to cut glass. During the cut, local modifications are formed along the section of the section, and later the glass is separated (broken) by mechanical action. The technology allows the glass to be processed up to 5 mm thick. The cutting process is highly efficient, with a 1 mm thick glass sheet cut to 240 mm / s.
Service code: IN-06
- Laser processing of thin foilsLaser ablation is the ideal tool for thin foil cutting. High quality and precision of machining are achieved during the process. It is possible to process various materials - metals, polymers, semiconductors, etc. The precision of the workpiece is <5 µm, the thickness of the foil is up to 0.5 mm.
Service code: IN-06
- Deep 3D laser millingDeep 3D laser milling technology can be used to process various materials. The use of picosecond laser pulses for milling ensures high processing quality and speed.
Materials: metals, semiconductors, ceramics, glass, polymers.
Ablation accuracy: ± 25 μm.
Ablation rate: 6 mm3 / min (copper)
Service code: IN-06
- Precise laser processing of glassLaser processing allows high processing speeds to be maintained while maintaining surface glass fractures below 100 µm.
Materials: Window, borosilicate glass, fused quartz
Quality: Surface fracture <100 µm, cut edge roughness <2 µm, accuracy ± 50 µm
Cutting speed: 0.6 m / min (1 mm window glass), 0.12 m / min (5 mm window glass);
Service code: IN-06
- Cutting the workpiecesMetal cutting: 200x300 mm
Service code: IN-07
- 3D Printing from metalMaximum print volume: 250x250x280 mm
Available printing materials:
Tool steel 1.2709
Stainless steel 316L
Other materials by special order
Service code: IN-08
- 3D printing from plasticSLS technology
best suited for producing high quality and extremely robust prototypes or small series of end-use parts. This technology allows you to unleash fantasy and make geometrically extremely complex elements virtually without limit;
Print volume: 340x340x600 mm
Available materials: PA2200 or PA-GF (polyamide with glass filler)
Ideal for quickly and cheaply developing prototypes and conceptual models before end product design;
Print volume: 250x250x300 mm
Available materials: ABS; PLA; PC; PET-G; PP
allows creating high-precision products with a high-quality surface. This technology is used to create visual models or vacuum molds.
Print volume: 380x380x250 mm
Available materials: various liquid resins mechanical product properties, heat resistance, and surface quality - are criteria for selecting printing technology and print material.
Service code: IN-08
- Electronics design and production
- Measuring accuracy
- Annealing (Anodizing)
- 3D scanning
- Graphic marking, screen printingSilkscreen printing is one of the most versatile printing techniques for printing on a wide range of shapes, thicknesses, and sizes metals, glass, and paper in 200 x 300 area. Most commonly used for a single or fine production. Stickers printing and plotting in various colors. The ultra-sharp and vivid image is produced by UV printing and is resistant to rubbing and scratching. 2000 x 2000 x 50. More resistant than silkscreen printing used in a larger production. Different colors range. All ways to use device marking, memorial prizes, gifts, office notes.
Service code: IN-17
- Selective metallization of plastic and glass surfaces
- Manufacture of spherical and aspheric optics
- Company establishment consultationAdvice is providing on realizing a new product or service when setting up a business.
Service code: VP-01
- Preparing a business planAssistance in preparing a business plan to apply for a loan or grant.
Service code: VP-02
- Partnership optionsFinding funding opportunities by attracting funds from international and national programs, specialized investors. Application preparation services are provided.
Service code: VP-03
- Partner searchPartners or solution providers are needed to create or distribute a new product. Partner search both in Lithuania and other countries can be performed.
Service code: VP-04
- Declaration of statisticsCompany activity analysis and provides recommendations on the preparation of tax profit tax relief documentation, submission of statistical activity declarations can be performed.
Service code: VP-05
- Incubation servicesPremises and technological equipment are leased in the initial stage of the company's life. The new company is promoted to investors at local and international events.
Service code: VP-06
- Cluster management consulting
- Finding a research provider (Open Access Services)Providing advice on the testing and technology equipment available in research centers, conditions of use, and searching for equipment that meets the needs.
Service code: VP-08
- Value chain analysis
- Audits of innovative potentialEvaluation of TRL, the innovation of the company, technological feasibility of the idea with the help of experts in the field
Service code: VP-10
- Creation of new productsConsultation is provided from the creation of a new product idea to the implementation of the idea. Making or testing the layout or prototype
Service code: VP-11
- Finding new solutionsTo solve the problem of existing production or product improvement relevant knowledge or technology is sought.
Service code: VP-12
- Submitting of address for your companyA young company looks much more solid in the eyes of investors and customers when its home address leads to a technology campus rather than to a mother's apartment. Therefore, we offer the opportunity to register your address in Savanorių pr. 235 Vilnius. You can submit an electronic request for the home address here: http://info.registrucentras.lt/node/922
- Incoming mail administrationSending / receiving correspondence (mail). Notification to businesses about correspondence received by mail.
- Color / black and white printingPrinter Konica Minolta bizhub C364e. Printing Features: Print Resolution (dpi) 1,800 x 600, 1,200 x1,200. Print Controller (CPU) speed of 800 MHz. Direct printing from PCL, PS, TIFF, XPS, PDF, encrypted PDF files and OOXML (DOCX, XLSX, PPTX); mixmedia and mixplex; "Easy Set" programming; overlay; watermark; copy protection. Paper feed cartridges. Cartridge 1: 500 sheets, A5-A3, 52-256 gsm. Cartridge 2: 500 sheets, A5-SRA3, 52-256 g / m. Manual feed node: 150 sheets, A6-SRA3, custom sizes, promotional panel, 60-300gsm. Cartridge 3: 500 sheets, A5-A3, 52-256 g / m. Cartridge 3 + 4: 2x 500 sheets, A5-A3, 52-256 g / m. Large paper feed unit: 2500 sheets, A4, 52-256 g / m.
- LaminatingA3, A4 format lamination. Prepare for laminating in 4 minutes. Laminating speed 30 cm / min.
- ScanningPrinter Konica Minolta bizhub C364e. Scan speed single / color. (original / min.) Up to 160 ipm (with optional DF-701). Scan resolution (dpi): Max .: 600 x 600File formats: PEG; TIFF; PDF; PDF / A 1a and 1b; compact PDF; encrypted PDF; PDF Search; XPS; compact XPS; PPTX; search PPTX; Search DOCX / XLSX.Scanning Modes: Scan-to-eMail (Scan-to-Me), Scan-to-SMB (Scan-to-Home), Scan-to-FTP, Scan-to-Box, Scan To -USB, Scan-to-WebDAV, Scan-to-DPWS, Network TWAIN scan.
- Event managementWe prepare, coordinate, organize company meetings, visits, celebrations and other types of events. We organize and offer the right place, food, catering, service, and equipment to suit your financial needs.
- organization of companies trips to exhibitionsFrequently is being sought foreign exhibitions when looking for business opportunities abroad. For young and small businesses, it is often not enough to own funds for ordering and organizing an individual stand at exhibitions where it would be appropriate to attend. We arrange and organize joint stands of several companies in the photonics and engineering sectors at exhibitions abroad. We take into account the aspirations of each company and find a common stand solution that meets the needs of all companies. We coordinate all the organizational issues with the exhibition organizers and share all the important information with our stand and participating companies. We coordinate, organize and supervise the installation of the stand at the exhibition site.
- Organization of business missionsOne of the conditions for technological success in business is finding global business opportunities and moving to international markets. The first step towards global markets is a business mission where you can find business partners, assess the needs of the target market and opportunities for a particular product, gain proven knowledge of potential or existing competitors, sales channels, and sales volumes. Our team prepares a business mission plan that meets the needs of a particular company, finds potential contacts, and coordinates business visits, looks for co-financing to cover travel expenses and helps to accomplish the mission from the mission plan and the company's escort (translator, visa, document preparation, events) contact support. Along with foreign business partners from France, Germany, Austria and Spain, we have experience in running and helping to organize laser / photonics business missions to Australia, Iran, Canada, China, New Zealand, Singapore, Thailand, South Africa, USA.
- Rental of stands
- Mini studio rental
- Laser-show rental and producing of video-graphics
- Business card production
- Preparation of publicity articlesCreating a positive image of a company by writing on-demand publicity articles on a topical issue under the company's business marketing goals. Publicity articles will encourage the target group to be interested in the services or product/products produced by the company.
- Event photographyWe have acquired and have a professional technique for capturing moments, so we can offer high quality photography services for your company events, holidays, seminars, visits and other meetings without disturbing the event.
- Creating exceptional business giftsBall pen, USB key, calendar or cup with company logo - very good, but for special occasions or for special partners is needed a gift with an idea.
- Catering DebutBistroCafé DebutBistro, located in our territory, offers catering services
- Sports groundBasketball, volleyball, outdoor gym in the park area allow you to spend your active and fun leisure time with your colleagues.
- Pilates/yoga exercisesEvery Monday from 17:00 to 18:00 in the Center for Physical Sciences and Technology (FTMC) meeting room.Exercises led by instructor Ernesta Vitkauskiene (http://www.evasport.lt)
- ElectromobileA car Fiat Panda is rented for members of the local community for business purposes.
- Car services