Public Institution “Science and Technology Park of Institute of Physics” ( the Park) processes your personal data in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (BDAR), the requirements of the applicable legal acts of the European Union and the Republic of Lithuania and the instructions of controlling authorities.
Each time you visit this website, you agree to the terms described here.
In case of questions regarding the Park’s data processing policy, complaints, suggestions or to revoke their consent to the processing of personal data, data subjects may contact the Park by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
- The name, surname;
- Telephone, number;
- Email address.
WE USE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU FOR THE FOLLOWING PURPOSES
- Contact you regarding a specific request you have sent from the contact form on our website;
- Evaluate how people use our site to improve it;
- Send newsletters (if you have subscribed to them);
- To collect generalized, depersonalized website traffic statistics;
- In other cases – only with your consent.
HOW AND HOW LONG DOES WE STORE INFORMATION?
Information about your personal data is protected from loss, unauthorized use and alteration by appropriate technical and organizational means, as determined by BDAR. Personal data shall be processed no longer than is necessary to achieve the purposes of the processing or no longer than required by the data subjects and / or provided for by law.
THIRD COUNTRY POLICIES
The Park undertakes to observe the confidentiality of data subjects and not to transfer their personal data to third parties, except in the following cases:
- if you consent to the disclosure of personal data to third parties;
- the proper performance of the services (for example, partners providing delivery services or other services ordered by the data subject). For these service providers, the Park has the right to disclose only as much information as will be necessary for the performance of a specific service;
- institutions, in accordance with the procedure established by the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania;
- for other legitimate reasons.
We provide content and features on the website that are tailored to your needs. This requires cookies. These are small pieces of information that are automatically created as you browse the site and are stored on your computer or other terminal device. They help the institution to recognize you as a previous visitor to a particular website, to save the history of your visit to the website. Cookies also help to ensure the smooth operation of the website, allow you to monitor the duration and frequency of visits to websites and collect statistical information about the number of visitors.
Descriptions of cookies used on our website
- Cookies used by Google Analytics as a tracking tool to test and optimize user behavior – __ga, __gid, __gat, __utma, __utmt, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz, __utmv. Validity time – from 10 minutes to 2 years.
- Facebook pixel cookie is used for remarketing – fr, FB_PIXEL_ID. Validity period – from 1 to 3 months.
- The cookie is intended to implement the functionality of the website. It is deleted when the website window – PHPSESSID is closed. Expiry date – until the website window is closed.
How do I manage and delete cookies?
The Park sends information messages (newsletters) to persons who have informed the Park employees in writing or orally about the wish to receive such information.
The personal data of newsletter recipients is used only for information purposes, when we seek to share news about the events of the Park and Park partners, implemented projects and other information relevant to business, science, innovators and start-ups.
We do not disclose, share or transfer personal data provided by newsletter recipients to other persons or organizations.
The Park ensures that the recipients of the newsletters can unsubscribe from the news at any time by informing the Park employees by e-mail email@example.com.